Details will be announced when decided
Name who handles personal information
INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE
Handling of gathered personal information
INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE shall comply with the laws and regulations of Japan concerning the protection of personal information. INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE believes that the protection of personal information is a fundamental part of its business activities as well as social obligation.
Purposes of using personal information
- Personal information
- Personal information will be used for the following purposes:
However, the information will be only be used when the individual purpose for collecting and using data is specified within the scope of approval.
- Communicating in case of emergency
- Responding to questions, opinions and requests
- Performing activities relating to the above-listed purposes
Safety measures to protect personal information
To safely control and manage personal information, INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE takes reasonable and proper safety measures against such risks as unauthorized external access, loss, damage, collapse, falsification, leakage, and transmission to unauthorized outsiders.
Each INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE section that handles personal information has a personal information protection manager to ensure proper control of personal information. INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE has in-house regulations to ensure the safety control of personal information, and provides personnel training to ensure that its protect personal information properly.
Disclosure of personal information to a third party
INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE will not disclose personal information, nor provide it to any third party, except when:
- The laws or regulations require disclosure.
- Disclosure is required to protect biological safety of human or property when it is difficult to obtain consent.
- INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE cooperates with national or municipal government or their agents who are carrying out their duties as stipulated by the laws or regulations, when it may interfere with those duties.
Disclosure of personal information
INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE will disclose personal information without delay if you so requests. However, if the disclosure may have one of the following results, part or all of the information may not be disclosed. If INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE decides not to disclose the information, it will be informed to you without delay.INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE will not disclose personal information when:
- The disclosure may result in damage on rights including life, body and/or property of you or a third party.
- The disclosure may significantly influence the proper performance of INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE’s operations.
- The disclosure may violate other laws or regulations.
Information other than personal information, such as access logs, will never be disclosed, as a general rule.
Corrections on personal information
If you finds errors in his or her personal information and requests correction, addition to or deletion (hereinafter “corrections etc.”), INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE shall performs necessary investigation without delay, accordingly provide corrections etc. on the personal information, and inform you of the corrections etc., within the boundaries required for the purposes of gathering personal information, unless a special procedure is required, based on the stipulations of laws or regulations.
INTERNATIONAL PU FORUM COMMITTEE
- Hirayama, Okumura
- 050-3135-8998 (Hirayama)