Registration will be closed
wonce the maximum capacity is reached.
Questions about registration
- What payment methods do you accept? Are there any fees?
- We accept only credit card payments. Credit cards do not incur a service charge.
- How can I apply for a reception party?
- Currently, we are not accepting applications for the reception. Online applications only can be accepted for the two-day lecture.
- Can you send the receipt by e-mail or post it?
- We are sorry, but in principle we do not send e-mail or mail by post. An application completion e-mail (email@example.com) will be sent when the application is completed. Please download the receipt from the dedicated page in the content of the e-mail.
- What is included in the application fee?
- Includes 2 days of lectures, lecture proceedings, participants’ lunch, and drinks.
- I have applied, but I have not received an “application completion email”.
- It may be included in spam mail due to security concerns. Also, there is a possibility that you have made a mistake in entering your registered address, so please check your registered details once again from My Page.
- Can I cancel the registration?
- Cancellation is not possible after the credit payment is completed. No fees will be refunded.
Questions about visiting
- When can I get a visitor pass?
- We will send you the pass by e-mail when your visitor pass is ready.
- Can I attend the lecture on the day even if I have not made a reservation in advance?
- This forum is not open to visitors other than those who have registered in advance.
- Can I enter the venue even if I am not feeling well on the day?
- In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we will ask you to leave if you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher on the day of the forum. Also, if you are feeling unwell, please refrain from participating.
- What happens if I am unable to attend due to urgent or illness?
- Please note that it will be treated as an absence and a 100% cancellation fee will be charged. In this case, we will send you a proceeding abstract.